9.07.2011

House Project | Coffee Table Converted to an Ottoman


I have found a coffee table for my front room! I found it at the DI, and I am going to transform it into an ottoman. I was looking around on my current obsession, Pinterest! If you are a member of Pinterest you must love it and if you haven't heard of it you better check it out here. It is everything fabulous in this world all on one website! You get to make your own boards and then pin pictures to them and follow people and see what they have pinned ... then you can repin or like! It gives you ideas about EVERYTHING, and I mean EVERYTHING! Food, clothes, furniture, makeup, holiday decor, DIY stuff, you name it someone has pinned it!

Anyways ... I was looking through pins the other day and a person that I follow had pinned a really cute ottoman. Of course my curiosity got the best of me and I had to find out where it was from, the picture took me to this blog. Amy from Tulip and Turnip had made her own ottoman from a thrift store coffee table. {You can now find this ottoman on my "Things I Adore" board on Pinterest! For those who want to follow me!} 

Here is my coffee table before ...
 I painted the legs a gloss black! They look gorgeous!

After finding this great fabric... which was 50% off I might add... and then covering the table with foam and batting, this is the finished product! 

I absolutely love! Thanks Amy for the great idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment