11.08.2011

DIY | Tile Coasters

I just love Pinterest! Here is a little project I have been wanting to finish and of course I received the ideas from Pinterest. I made these darling coasters! It was very simple and didn't take much time at all! I know that you all have probably seen this before and you will see it again but I wanted to share anyways!

I mixed up my own batch of Modge Podge. {which I must add I am obsessed with, the possibilities are endless}You mix 50% Elmers Glue with 50% water and I just shook mine up in an old spaghetti sauce jar.


Next I bought 4x4 white tiles at Home Depot for only $0.16 each. I cut out squares from scrapbook paper and Modge Podged them on. Once they dried I put a couple coats of Modge 
Podge on top and then sprayed with a clear coat spray paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment