7.29.2013

House Project | Cedar Chest Turned Entryway Table

This is one of my most favorite pieces ever! I love it so much that I put it in my own house.
the idea for this piece came to me when I found an old cedar chest at the DI for $20. I decided to add alittle height with some old legs from an old, falling apart sofa table. Then I spray painted the entire piece cream.


I found some cheap knobs and painted them with a high gloss black coat! And then antiques the edges for the perfect finishing touch! What do you think?



Do you have any pieces of furniture you've added legs to? If so, please share! We love an unconventional project now and again.


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Can you show how you attached them on the bottom? Did you need to reinforce it?
    Thanks! Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete