9.18.2013

Who's Who Wednesday | Raine + Skye



Our "Who's Who Wednesday" post this week is seriously one of our very favorite vendors! Rosemary is not only so fantastic to work with, but her products are just as fabulous! When you visit her Etsy shop, Raine and Skye, you will find darling knotted headbands and bows, turban headbands, and shabby flowers. The fabrics she uses are truly unique and are so versatile. Be sure to visit Raine + Skye on their Facebook and Instagram. Here is a little about how the shop Raine + Skye came about according to the darling Rosemary:

"Headbands & Bows are an obsession! Where to start on explaining on how Raine+Skye came to be? Well for starters I wear a headband every single day!! When I found out I was pregnant I couldn't wait to shop. But when I found out it was a girl the obsession of headbands for myself turned into my hobby for my daughter, Brooklyn! & now with girl #2 "Kennedy" on the way it was time to share my obsession with all the other moms, daughters, & girls. The shop name came from both my Girls Middle Names "Raine + Skye"!"



We hope you nesters have enjoyed her products in our pop up shop and I'm sure she'll have many more features to come!

Rosemary, thanks for everything! We seriously are so proud to have had a chance to work with you and help spread your products.


No comments:

Post a Comment