10.14.2012

Custom Order | Side Table and End Table

Wow, it has been awhile! I am so sorry, things have been CRAZY around our house! I had a couple huge furniture orders that have been so fun to work on. I have also been doing a few painting projects around my house. I can't wait to share what I have been doing! Here are a couple cute furniture pieces I have finished in the last month or so. Don't you love the 2 toned teal and cream together?

SOLD
Isn't this fabulous?! I absolutely love this mirrored side table. It was all cream before I got my hands on this beauty. We decided that the 2 toned would be the best, because taking out the mirrors was not an option. I am so glad we went with the 2 toned!!! 



SOLD

This was painted cream and then distressed. It was pretty beat up to begin with so it was the perfect table to distress and give it the antique look!

No comments:

Post a Comment