11.13.2013

Who's Who Wednesday l Sincerely Sender

We are coming to you late this Wednesday, but we've still got time to introduce you to a vendor coming soon to A Painted Nest and Etsy...Sincerely Sender!



Hadley Alvey is a full time Medical Biller, part time Painted Nest helper, and graphic design enthusiast. When she isn't doing medical billing or working on A Painted Nest, she feels her spare time creating custom cards and invitations and products for Sincerely Sender.

"Sincerely Sender is a teeny little project that I run from my padded lap desk and 6 year old laptop. It all began when I started experimenting with invitation and card design. I graduated in Public Relations and Marketing from Utah State University, where I was first exposed a little bit to graphic design. Since graduation, I have spent countless hours teaching myself the in's and out's of Adobe Illustrator and InDesign. I REPEATEDLY watch any tutorials found on YouTube to teach myself new techniques.(Feel free to send any good videos my way.)

I have since designed several wedding announcements, countless birthday invitations, and am providing graphic needs to my employer and A Painted Nest. I love new projects and love providing clients with custom work. Please don't hesitate to contact me to inquire about upcoming products or custom designs."

Sincerely Sender can be found/reached on--
instagram: @sincerelysender
etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sincerelysender (more products coming soon)
email: sincerelysender@gmail.com

And on A Painted Nest..for a LIMITED, DISCOUNTED time.

Shop my Thank You Card Medley on A Painted Nest and ENJOY FREE SHIPPING. Don't forget to show your gratitude this Thanksgiving! Also, stay tuned for our Holiday Collection also coming to A Painted Nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment